Guidance for Trustees
In place of our annual face to face Charity workshops, this year we offer Trustees the opportunity to join us virtually. The discussions will cover Trustees responsibilities and governance during the pandemic, and each session is limited to 10 attendees in order to allow for group engagement. Our sessions will be hosted by our Thomas Westcott Charity team members, Steve Cresswell and Cat Williams.
Topics we aim to cover include:
1. Governance during the pandemic
2. AGMs and other meetings; video or telephone alternatives
3. Use of Reserves: Restricted and Unrestricted
4. Insolvency and managing in financially challenging times
5. Operating within your objects due to changes caused by the pandemic
6. Keeping people safe
7. Reporting serious incidents to the Charity Commission
We welcome questions or topic suggestions from you, prior to the sessions, upon registering.
Tuesday 4th August
Thursday 6th August
To register for either of these sessions, please email us at email@example.com stating which session you'd like to join.
(Potential overflow sessions available if capacity is met)
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including the Thomas Westcott website.Go to site