New planning for farmers
From 6th April 2014, no full planning approval is required for certain developments on farms.
The main points are:
1. Change of use to dwellings or commercial
2. Up to 3 buildings of 150sqm
3. Only existing agricultural buildings covered (as at 20th March 2013)
4. Does not apply to National Parks, Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI’s), listed buildings etc.
1. What constitutes a ‘farm’ and what doesn’t?
2. What was the use at 20th March 2013?
3. Beware building regulations
4. Can a building be demolished?
For more details Click Here
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including the Thomas Westcott website.Go to site