Thomas Westcott is delighted to be co sponsor of the Volunteer Ability Award at this years' Volunteer of the Year Awards hosted by Devon Community Foundation and taking place this Thursday 23rd October 2014.
Shona Godefroy and Steve Cresswell two partners from the Thomas Westcott specialist charity team will be attending the evening at the RAMM to present the award.
This year there will be five awards:
* The Devon Community Foundation Thriving Community Award
* The Trustee of the Year Award
* Creating Opportunities for Children & Young People Award
* Helping People Grow Volunteer of the Year Award
* Volunteer Ability Award ~ sponsored by Thomas Westcott & St Loye's Foundation
The nominees for this Award are:
Seize the Moment - Janice Copp
Special Olympics Exeter & District - Paul Gray
Access all Aerials - Rowland Crow
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including the Thomas Westcott website.Go to site