• £100 penalty and extended enquiry window if 2014 self-assessment tax returns not filed on or by 31 January 2015.
• Payment of corporation tax liabilities for accounting periods ended 30 April 2014 for small/medium-sized companies not liable to pay by instalments.
• Changes to the VAT treatment of supplies of fuel for private use.
• P46(Car) for quarter ended 5 January 2015.
7 February 2015
• Due date for VAT returns and payment for 31 December 2014 quarter (electronic payment).
• Quarterly corporation tax instalment for large companies (depending on accounting year end).
• Monthly EC sales list if paper return used.
• Application to defer Class 1 National Insurance contributions (leaflet CA72A) for 2014/15, subject to approval of deferred employer(s).
• Pay PAYE, National Insurance, construction industry scheme and student loan Iiabilities for month ended 5 February 2015 if not paying electronically.
• File monthly construction industry scheme return.
• File online monthly EC sales list.
• Submit supplementary Intrastat declarations for January 2015.
• PAYE, National Insurance, construction industry scheme and student loan liabilities should have cleared HMRC’s bank account.
• Payment of 2013/14 self-assessment liabilities after this date will be subject to a 5% surcharge. (This deadline may be deferred if liability notified by 5 October 2014.)
• Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 31 May 2014 year end.
• Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 31 August 2014 year end.
• HMRC should have received corporation tax self-assessment returns for companies with accounting periods ended 28 February 2014.
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including the Thomas Westcott website.Go to site