1 June 2015
● Payment of CT liabilities for small/medium-sized companies with accounting periods ended 31 August 2014 where payment not required by instalments.
● Check for revised HMRC advisory fuel rates.
7 June 2015
● Electronic filing and payment of VAT liability for quarter ended 5 April 2015.
14 June 2015
● Quarterly CT instalment for large companies (depending on year end).
● EC sales list for quarter ended 30 April 2015 due (paper form).
19 June 2015
● Payment of PAYE/NICs/CIS/student loan payment liabilities for month ended 5 June 2015 if not paying electronically.
● File monthly construction industry scheme return.
21 June 2015
● File online monthly EC sales list.
● Submit supplementary Intrastat declarations for May 2015.
22 June 2015
● Electronic payment of PAYE/CIS liabilities for month ended 5 June 2015 should have cleared HMRC's bank account.
30 June 2015
● Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 30 September 2014 year end.
● Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 31 December 2014 year end.
● HMRC should have received CTSA returns for companies with accounting periods ended 30 June 2014.
● CT61 — quarterly period ends.
● VAT partial exemption annual adjustments for March VAT year end.
● Returns by savings institutions made under the European Savings Directive for 2014/15 must be received by HMRC by this date.
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including the Thomas Westcott website.Go to site