1 September 2015
● Payment of corporation tax liabilities for periods ended 30 November 2014 if not liable to pay by instalments.
● Check HMRC website for changes to car mileage fuel rates.
7 September 2015
● Monthly EC sales list if paper return used.
19 September 2015
● Pay PAYE/construction industry scheme liabilities for month ended 5 September 2015, if by cheque.
● File monthly construction industry scheme return.
21 September 2015
● File online monthly EC sales list.
● Intrastat — submit supplementary declarations for August 2015.
22 September 2015
● PAYE/National Insurance/student loan/construction industry scheme payments if being paid online.
30 September 2015
● Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 31 December 2014 year end.
● Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 31 March 2015 year end.
● HMRC should have received corporation tax self-assessment returns for companies having an accounting period ended 30 September 2014.
● End of CT61 quarterly return period.
● Business rates — small business relief claims for 2014/15 should be made to local authority by today.
● Businesses to reclaim EC VAT chargeable in 2014.
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including the Thomas Westcott website.Go to site