● Payment of corporation tax liabilities for accounting periods ended 31 July 2016 for small and medium-sized companies not liable to pay by instalments.
● £10 daily penalties apply to late online self-assessment tax returns for the year ended 5 April 2016 to a maximum of £900.
● New VAT fuel scale charges apply.
● Filing date for form P46(Car) for quarter ended 5 April 2017.
● Electronic filing and payment of VAT liability for quarter ended 31 March 2017.
● Quarterly corporation tax instalment for large companies (depending on accounting yearend).
● EC sales list for quarter ended 31 March 2017 due (paper form).
● Payment of PAYE/National Insurance contributions/construction industry scheme/student loan payment liabilities for month ended 5 May 2017 if not paying electronically.
● File monthly construction industry scheme return.
● File online monthly EC sales list.
● Submit supplementary Intrastat declarations for April 2017.
● PAYE, NIC and student loan liabilities should have cleared HMRC's bank account.
● Employees at 5 April 2017 and from whose pay tax was deducted should have received form P60 from their employers.
● Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 31 August 2016 year end.
● Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 31 November 2016 year-end.
● HMRC should have received corporation tax self-assessment returns for companies with accounting periods ended 31 May 2016.
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including Thomas Westcott website.Go to site