● Payment of corporation tax liabilities for accounting periods ended 31 July 2016 for small and medium-sized companies not liable to pay by instalments.
● £10 daily penalties apply to late online self-assessment tax returns for the year ended 5 April 2016 to a maximum of £900.
● New VAT fuel scale charges apply.
● Filing date for form P46(Car) for quarter ended 5 April 2017.
● Electronic filing and payment of VAT liability for quarter ended 31 March 2017.
● Quarterly corporation tax instalment for large companies (depending on accounting yearend).
● EC sales list for quarter ended 31 March 2017 due (paper form).
● Payment of PAYE/National Insurance contributions/construction industry scheme/student loan payment liabilities for month ended 5 May 2017 if not paying electronically.
● File monthly construction industry scheme return.
● File online monthly EC sales list.
● Submit supplementary Intrastat declarations for April 2017.
● PAYE, NIC and student loan liabilities should have cleared HMRC's bank account.
● Employees at 5 April 2017 and from whose pay tax was deducted should have received form P60 from their employers.
● Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 31 August 2016 year end.
● Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 31 November 2016 year-end.
● HMRC should have received corporation tax self-assessment returns for companies with accounting periods ended 31 May 2016.