Below are some key financial dates and deadlines for June 2017
1 June 2017
- Payment of corporation tax liabilities for accounting periods ended 31 August 2016 for small and medium-sized companies where payment is not required by instalments.
- Check for revised HMRC advisory fuel rates.
7 June 2017
- Electronic filing and payment of VAT liability for the quarter ended 30 April 2017.
14 June 2017
- Quarterly corporation tax instalment for large companies (depending on accounting year-end).
- EC sales list for quarter ended 30 April 2017 due (paper form).
19 June 2017
- Payment of PAYE/National Insurance contributions/construction industry scheme/ student loan payment liabilities for month ended 5 June 2017 if not paying electronically.
- File monthly construction industry scheme return.
21 June 2017
- File online monthly EC sales list.
- Submit supplementary Intrastat declarations for May 2017.
22 June 2017
- Electronic payment of PAYE/CIS liabilities for month ended 5 June 2017 should have cleared HMRC's bank account.
30 June 2017
- Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 30 September 2016 year-end.
- Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 31 December 2016 year-end.
- HMRC should have received CTSA returns for companies with accounting periods ended 30 June 2016.
- CT61 — quarterly period ends.
- VAT partial exemption annual adjustments for March VAT year-end.
- Returns by savings institutions made under the European Savings Directive for 2016-17 must be received by HMRC.