Below are some key financial dates and deadlines for June 2017
● Payment of corporation tax liabilities for accounting periods ended 31 August 2016 for small and medium-sized companies where payment is not required by instalments.
● Check for revised HMRC advisory fuel rates.
● Electronic filing and payment of VAT liability for the quarter ended 30 April 2017.
● Quarterly corporation tax instalment for large companies (depending on accounting year-end).
● EC sales list for quarter ended 30 April 2017 due (paper form).
● Payment of PAYE/National Insurance contributions/construction industry scheme/ student loan payment liabilities for month ended 5 June 2017 if not paying electronically.
● File monthly construction industry scheme return.
● File online monthly EC sales list.
● Submit supplementary Intrastat declarations for May 2017.
● Electronic payment of PAYE/CIS liabilities for month ended 5 June 2017 should have cleared HMRC's bank account.
● Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 30 September 2016 year-end.
● Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 31 December 2016 year-end.
● HMRC should have received CTSA returns for companies with accounting periods ended 30 June 2016.
● CT61 — quarterly period ends.
● VAT partial exemption annual adjustments for March VAT year-end.
● Returns by savings institutions made under the European Savings Directive for 2016-17 must be received by HMRC.
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including Thomas Westcott website.Go to site