Below are some key financial dates and deadlines for June 2017
● Payment of corporation tax liabilities for accounting periods ended 31 August 2016 for small and medium-sized companies where payment is not required by instalments.
● Check for revised HMRC advisory fuel rates.
● Electronic filing and payment of VAT liability for the quarter ended 30 April 2017.
● Quarterly corporation tax instalment for large companies (depending on accounting year-end).
● EC sales list for quarter ended 30 April 2017 due (paper form).
● Payment of PAYE/National Insurance contributions/construction industry scheme/ student loan payment liabilities for month ended 5 June 2017 if not paying electronically.
● File monthly construction industry scheme return.
● File online monthly EC sales list.
● Submit supplementary Intrastat declarations for May 2017.
● Electronic payment of PAYE/CIS liabilities for month ended 5 June 2017 should have cleared HMRC's bank account.
● Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 30 September 2016 year-end.
● Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 31 December 2016 year-end.
● HMRC should have received CTSA returns for companies with accounting periods ended 30 June 2016.
● CT61 — quarterly period ends.
● VAT partial exemption annual adjustments for March VAT year-end.
● Returns by savings institutions made under the European Savings Directive for 2016-17 must be received by HMRC.