● Payment of corporation tax liabilities for periods ended 31 October 2016 if not liable to pay by instalments.
● Outstanding 2015-16 self-assessment tax returns now subject to a penalty of £300 or 5% of tax due, whichever is higher.
● Filing date for form P46(Car) for quarter ended 5 July 2017.
● First quarterly report by employment intermediaries for period 6 April to 5 July 2017.
● Due date for VAT return and payment for 30 June 2017 quarter (electronic payment).
● Quarterly corporation tax instalment payment for large companies.
● Monthly EC sales list if paper returns used.
● File monthly CIS return.
● Pay PAYE/CIS for month ended 5 August 2017 if by cheque.
● Online monthly EC sales list.
● Intrastat — supplementary declarations for July 2016.
● PAYE/NIC/student loan payments if paid online.
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including Thomas Westcott website.Go to site