Below are some key financial dates and deadlines for November 2017
1 November 2017
● Payment of corporation tax liabilities for periods ended 31 January 2017 for small and medium-sized companies not liable to pay by instalments.
2 November 2017
● Filing date for form P46 (Car) for quarter ended 5 October 2017.
5 November 2017
● Deadline for specified employment intermediaries to file return for tax quarter ended 5 October 2017.
7 November 2017
● Due date for VAT returns and payment for 30 September 2017 quarter (electronic payment).
14 November 2017
● Quarterly corporation tax instalment for large companies depending on accounting year end.
● Monthly EC sales list if paper return used.
19 November 2017
● Pay PAYE, NIC, CIS and student loan liabilities for month ended 5 November 2017 if not paying electronically.
● File monthly construction industry scheme return.
21 November 2017
● File online monthly EC sales list.
● Submit supplementary intrastat declarations for October 2017.
22 November 2017
● PAYE, NIC, CIS and student loan liabilities should have cleared into HMRC bank account.
30 November 2017
● Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 28 February 2017 year end.
● Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 31 May 2017 year end.
● HMRC should have received CTSA returns for companies with accounting periods ended 30 November 2016.
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including the Thomas Westcott website.Go to site