1 August 2020
• Payment of corporation tax liabilities for periods ended 31 October 2019 if not liable to pay by instalments.
• Outstanding 2018-19 self-assessment tax returns now subject to a penalty of £300 or 5% of tax due, whichever is higher.
2 August 2020
• Filing date for form P46(Car) for quarter ended 5 July 2020.
5 August 2020
• Quarterly report by employment intermediaries for period 6 April to 5 July 2020.
7 August 2020
• Due date for VAT return and payment for 30 June 2020 quarter (electronic payment).
14 August 2020
• Quarterly corporation tax instalment payment for large companies.
• Monthly EC sales list if paper returns used.
19 August 2020
• Pay PAYE/construction industry scheme for month ended 5 August 2020 if by cheque.
• File monthly CIS return.
21 August 2020
• Online monthly EC sales list.
• Intrastat — supplementary declarations for July 2020.
22 August 2020
• PAYE/National Insurance/student loan payments if paid online.
31 August 2020
• Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 30 November 2019 year end. (automatically extended to 12 months from year end due to Covid-19 in most cases)
• Corporate tax self-assessment returns for accounting periods ended 31 August 2020.
• Annual adjustment for VAT partial exemption claims, May year end.
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including the Thomas Westcott website.Go to site