End of year accounting and compliance
We offer a comprehensive end of year accounts service
• You will have the peace of mind of knowing that you are compliant with all relevant legislation including HMRC and Companies House
• We will also take the time to properly explain your accounts so you will know what the figures mean
• We also provide your limited company accounts in a slimmed down format for submission to Companies House – this reduces the amount of sensitive trading information on the public record
We follow the accounting standards and legislation appropriate to your organisation including, amongst others, the Companies Act and Charities Act. We also provide these in multiple formats to satisfy all your filing requirements, including iXBRL.
Accounting isn’t just about end of year, it is a process that should be going on for the whole of the year.
At Thomas Westcott, we are passionate about management accounts as it keeps business owners informed about their business and enables them to make informed decisions based on more current information than an end of year set of accounts.
We can carry out carry out a three step plan for great management accounts:
• We can advise on software systems and help set up charts of accounts and procedures so that your business has the tools it needs to produce accurate management information
• We can take this information and produce a set of management accounts
• Most importantly, we can then discuss with you what the figures mean and over time produce comparisons, month on month or year on year for example
Do contact us for an assessment of your system and how we can help you get the accurate figures you need to run your business successfully.
One of our points of difference from many accountants, is that we can offer sector specialist knowledge of managing accounts across a wide spectrum of industries, which means that as a Thomas Westcott client, you will receive the very best advice relevant to your sector.
The specialist sectors we can advise you on include, but are not limited to the following:
Across the largest network of offices in Devon and Somerset
Wherever you or your business is located, you are never far from a Thomas Westcott office to help you with the accounting advice you require to ensure your business goes from strength to strength
To find your nearest office or get in touch with one of our specialist advisors to see how we can help your business, please go to our contact us page.
Contact your local office for further information.
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including the Thomas Westcott website.Go to site