Litigious situations can be highly stressful, and we know that instructing solicitors need the reassurance of professional, unbiased and expert advice, delivered in an efficient and comprehensible manner.
Thomas Westcott is frequently involved in providing forensic evidence and form close working relationships between solicitor and accountant. Thanks to specialist local knowledge, we’re able to provide assistance in a wide variety of cases, for example:
- Determining loss of earnings in personal injury and medical negligence claims
- Providing valuations, financial and taxation advice to assist in family breakdown cases
- Expert advice to help settle business disputes
- Business interruption and insurance claims
- Unravelling the audit trails in money laundering cases and fraudulent investigations
With specialist expertise in these area of accounting and taxation, we’re able to provide evidence that can be presented in Court – either in a written report or under cross examination. We’re frequently appointed to provide independent advice in cases as a single joint expert.