With the global nature of contemporary business, we appreciate that many of our clients will have dealings abroad or international business that requires financial advice or management.
Thomas Westcott have years of experience providing advice on issues affecting the international aspects of both business and individual affairs.
For businesses, we can advise on:
- The best structure for expansion for UK tax purposes for UK businesses looking to expand overseas
- Transfer pricing
- Maximising double tax relief claims
- The best structure for investment for overseas businesses looking to invest in the UK
- A full tax and accounting compliance service for overseas businesses setting up in the UK
For individuals, we can advise on:
- The impact of the new statutory residence rules
- Structuring employment contracts for UK individuals going to work overseas, or overseas individuals coming to work in the UK
- Domicile issues and remittances
- HM Revenue and Customs’ disclosure facilities such as the Lichtenstein Disclosure Facility and disclosures pursuant to the recent Anglo-Swiss tax agreement
We are members of Prime Global, an international network of accounting firms with 350 firms in 90 countries. Through our membership of Prime Global we can offer further support to businesses and individuals operating or located overseas via an extensive referral network.
Get in touch with one of our specialist advisors to see how we can help your business.