Thomas Westcott have years of experience providing advice on issues affecting the international aspects of both business and individual affairs.
• the best structure for expansion for UK tax purposes for UK businesses looking to expand overseas
• transfer pricing
• maximising double tax relief claims
• the best structure for investment for overseas businesses looking to invest in the UK and
• a full tax and accounting compliance service for overseas businesses setting up in the UK.
• the impact of the statutory residence rules
• how UK rules interact with other jurisdictions with a view to avoiding double taxation
• structuring employment contracts for UK individuals going to work overseas, or overseas individuals coming to work in the UK
• domicile issues and remittances
• HM Revenue and Customs Worldwide Disclosure Facility and the application of the Requirement to Correct rules.
We are members of Prime Global, an international network of accounting firms with 350 firms in 90 countries. Through our membership of Prime Global we can offer further support to businesses and individuals operating or located overseas via an extensive referral network.
Get in touch with one of our specialist advisors to see how we can help your business.
You are now leaving the Thomas Westcott website. Thomas Westcott is not responsible for the content of the PrimeGlobal website nor the content of the websites of other independent member firms of PrimeGlobal. Equally, PrimeGlobal is not responsible for the content of the websites of independent member firms, including the Thomas Westcott website.Go to site